Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Detroit Diesel 8.06 SP2 Engineering - Full FREE!
Application: Detroit Diesel 8.06 SP2 Engineering
Version: 8.06 SP2
Description: Includes Diagnostic Link 8.06 SP2 + Engineering KG + Latest Troubleshooting + Backdoor Password KG + Calibration Switcher + Cutout Calculator + Calibration Encrypter/Decrypter

Download link is attached to this post. Password is accessible by in-forum currency.

Password for DDDL 8.06 Engineering RAR
You must register or login to view this content.

Attached Files
.txt   DDDL8.06_Engineering.txt (Size: 274 bytes / Downloads: 659)
Finally! An Engineering KG that you don't have to change the date to use!!!! ty!
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to RaZoR for this post:
  • alicestar, alphacode, bi0haZarD, cumapart, DeepZero, Denomination, DieselDwarf, MERKULES, Zezima, zyNoT
Thanks for the hard work on the software
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Southern Diesel for this post:
  • alicestar, cumapart, MERKULES, webmaster
works great! No grayed params!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DieselDwarf for this post:
  • alicestar
I can't get DRS to work. DDDL works fine. Anyone know how to fix DRS?
here is the file you need to active ddrs

Edited by: webmaster
Notice: File originally attached to this post contained a RAT (remote access trojan).
Anyone who has downloaded the file, please run an anti-virus program immediately. 
To the poster: Please make sure the files you share do not contain malicious code before posting. Thank you!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Southern Diesel for this post:
  • Sensei, trenihan
just scanned the drs file posted by southern diesel and it contains the Ramnit trojan. ah the dreaded recycler virus. old school but why post it? ty webmaster for making sure no one got infected. and ty again for the Detroit software on the main post!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DieselDwarf for this post:
  • Sensei
sorry guys didn't realize my my flash drive have a virus in the files , sorry for the inconvenience , will try and resolve the issue
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Southern Diesel for this post:
  • MERKULES
gr8 package! works! ty
I am getting an unhandled exception on win 10 64. Does anyone know how to get around this since .Net cannot be updated on Win 10?