Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Detroit Diesel 8.06 SP2 Engineering - Full FREE!
(01-20-2019, 11:56 PM)fazooley Wrote: Hey guys i had a similar version installed but when trying to change 1 parameter, Soot Load Engine Shutdown from enabled to disabled i get a access popup asking for a password.  Does this version have this also or is hardware level high enough?

Thanks
Frankie

Either the ECM is locked and you must unlock it with backdoor password first or DDDL isn't activated with high enough HW level.
If I helped in any way, please give THANKS + REP!

Cummins INSITE 8.x+Fleet Cals, Password Resets
Cummins Calterm 5.12.1
Calterm Master Tool v9.4
Cummins INCAL Tool v7.0
CNH 9.2 Dealer or Engineering
Wabco 13.6 Engineering
DDDL 8.19 - Levels 10/10/10
CAT ET 2023A + Perkins 2023A + FPKG/AutoGen
SR 4.11 Engineering
Bendix ACOM Pro 2023
Allison DOC 2023
JPRO 2023
Remote Tuning for all Cummins engines. PM for Quote.
(01-21-2019, 12:34 AM)zyNoT Wrote:
(01-20-2019, 11:56 PM)fazooley Wrote: Hey guys i had a similar version installed but when trying to change 1 parameter, Soot Load Engine Shutdown from enabled to disabled i get a access popup asking for a password.  Does this version have this also or is hardware level high enough?

Thanks
Frankie

Either the ECM is locked and you must unlock it with backdoor password first or DDDL isn't activated with high enough HW level.

The problem was the hardware level.  Shame on me for not checking.... I grabbed an activator from a friend and generated new config file with HW10.  Now all is working no problem.  

Had to fix a clients truck from someone who did a delete for them strictly through DDDL.  So many people who just change parameters in DDDL and consider this deleted lol, and think they did this with 3 3 3 LOL.. I can only imagine how many trucks are out there like this rolling around with everything shutdown in parameters with all the logic still active

Frankie
(01-09-2019, 11:30 PM)luisdavid Wrote: anyone ever ran into the situation where the KG shows one Computer ID and DDDL itself shows a different Computer ID? I can't get this thing activated, ID keeps changing on its own

anyone ever ran into this? i'm stumped. already downgraded to windows 7, reinstalled windows 10 same issue. ID keeps changing on its own
(01-23-2019, 02:56 AM)luisdavid Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 11:30 PM)luisdavid Wrote: anyone ever ran into the situation where the KG shows one Computer ID and DDDL itself shows a different Computer ID? I can't get this thing activated, ID keeps changing on its own

anyone ever ran into this? i'm stumped. already downgraded to windows 7, reinstalled windows 10 same issue. ID keeps changing on its own

Fully uninstall all Detroit Diesel programs and make sure to manually delete all folders in C:\, C:\Program Files, C:\Program Files (x86), and C:\ProgramData

Then re-install and try again.

Cummins Calterm 5.12.1
Calterm Master Tool v9.4
Cummins INCAL Tool v7.0
Wabco 13.6 Engineering
SR 4.11 Engineering
Bendix ACOM Pro 2023
Allison DOC 2023
JPRO 2023
(01-24-2019, 04:24 AM)zyNoT Wrote:

Fully uninstall all Detroit Diesel programs and make sure to manually delete all folders in C:\, C:\Program Files, C:\Program Files (x86), and C:\ProgramData

Thanks for the reply, I already tried that countless times and still same issue. Already installed on a different computer and had 0 issues. It's only on this machine that the ID keeps changing on its own, I don't know what to do
(02-01-2019, 01:17 AM)luisdavid Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 04:24 AM)zyNoT Wrote:

Thanks for the reply, I already tried that countless times and still same issue. Already installed on a different computer and had 0 issues. It's only on this machine that the ID keeps changing on its own, I don't know what to do

Sounds like it's having issues getting computer info. You are running everything as admin, correct?
Some people have said that safe boot can cause the issue, but I haven't seen it cause any problems.
ID will change every time settings file is reset in programdata.

Cummins Calterm 5.12.1
Calterm Master Tool v9.4
Cummins INCAL Tool v7.0
Wabco 13.6 Engineering
SR 4.11 Engineering
Bendix ACOM Pro 2023
Allison DOC 2023
JPRO 2023
We are having issues on the DRS License activation.

What do we need to fix this?

(12-04-2017, 09:43 PM)webmaster Wrote:
Application: Detroit Diesel 8.06 SP2 Engineering
Version: 8.06 SP2
Description: Includes Diagnostic Link 8.06 SP2 + Engineering KG + Latest Troubleshooting + Backdoor Password KG + Calibration Switcher + Cutout Calculator + Calibration Encrypter/Decrypter

Download link is attached to this post. Password is accessible by in-forum currency.

I installed this version on my laptop. When I Access the About section of the DDL8 it says its a level 3,3,4 is their a way to get it to 10,10,10 or engineering level? I see it says Engineering KG with it. Thanks

TruckDoctor
Guys i have decided sell DDDL 8.09 Engineering Level 10 / 10 /10 all para enabled

Soft + KG full Unlock

Only for sell
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to mlkfdo for this post:
  • MartinLe, rbatista183
(09-13-2019, 03:11 AM)mlkfdo Wrote: Guys i have decided sell DDDL 8.09 Engineering Level 10 / 10 /10 all para enabled

Soft + KG full Unlock

Only for sell
Hello,

please send me your price by PM. Thanks
-----------------------------------------
"Thanks and Rep" is high appreciated if you feel free and my useful post. 
Thanks in advance