Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Detroit Diesel 8.06 SP2 Engineering - Full FREE!
Will this work on the older detroits like the ddec4 old 60 series?
(03-27-2018, 09:59 PM)ISXCUMMINSGUY Wrote: Will this work on the older detroits like the ddec4 old 60 series?

You using it to diagnose? Program?
diag on to check codes and change road speed. My other computer has two programs one for newer and one for older stuff

its dddl 6.4 what i had
(03-27-2018, 10:17 PM)ISXCUMMINSGUY Wrote: diag on to check codes and change road speed. My other computer has two programs one for newer and one for older stuff

its dddl 6.4 what i had

I've used this one on old and new and no problems checking codes, troubleshooting, or changing parameters. Do you use DRS?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to alphacode for this post:
  • ISXCUMMINSGUY
no sir i dont
(03-27-2018, 10:25 PM)ISXCUMMINSGUY Wrote: no sir i dont

This should work for you then. Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to alphacode for this post:
  • ISXCUMMINSGUY
So when I down loaded it i got a code "DDL requires software to be installed in order to communicate with ecm. Please insure software is installed and restart dddl. (No message string in ini file) Any ideas? I have loaded it 2 times now get same message both times and I disable the firewall etc. the second go around..
(03-27-2018, 11:19 PM)ISXCUMMINSGUY Wrote: So when I down loaded it i got a code "DDL requires software to be installed in order to communicate with ecm. Please insure software is installed and restart dddl. (No message string in ini file) Any ideas? I have loaded it 2 times now get same message both times and I disable the firewall  etc. the second go around..

Was this with a clean install or upgrade?
Im getting same error. THis is when you open diagnostic link. Ive uninstalled it several times and deleted folders. Then reinstalled it. I all got online and down loaded new drivers from nexiq thinking this was my issuse. alpha code when you say clean install please tell me what you mean...THanks for any help on this
He means did you do a  full install on all of yor older versions.You must be sure to clear registry and all. no traces.If you want a great uninstall program free,download iobituninstaller friend.Just started using it recently and does a great job.Hope this helps you.