Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Paccar Davie
Any1 know if there is an activater for it, would be nice to have for sure, seeing as there are a lot of these moters on the road nowadays, if you don’t want to post publicly pms link will work, thanks
Second this. In desperate need of Davie 4 or 5

Thanks
Frankie
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to fazooley for this post:
  • cumapart
Lucifer and alphacode both have a running copy that works without Internet. NEXIQ works too but it's having intermittent connection issues.
If I helped in any way, please give THANKS + REP!

Cummins INSITE 8.x+Fleet Cals, Password Resets
Cummins Calterm 5.12.1
Calterm Master Tool v9.4
Cummins INCAL Tool v7.0
CNH 9.2 Dealer or Engineering
Wabco 13.6 Engineering
DDDL 8.19 - Levels 10/10/10
CAT ET 2023A + Perkins 2023A + FPKG/AutoGen
SR 4.11 Engineering
Bendix ACOM Pro 2023
Allison DOC 2023
JPRO 2023
Remote Tuning for all Cummins engines. PM for Quote.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to zyNoT for this post:
  • burrows_03, fazooley, Rocinante, technik9195
(02-04-2019, 02:33 AM)zyNoT Wrote: Lucifer and alphacode both have a running copy that works without Internet. NEXIQ works too but it's having intermittent connection issues.

I've contacted both of them, hoping I hear back soon 

Frankie
(02-04-2019, 02:33 AM)zyNoT Wrote: Lucifer and alphacode both have a running copy that works without Internet. NEXIQ works too but it's having intermittent connection issues.

R4 from alphacode NEXIQ is working.
Anyone using Davie and nexiq. Up to 2016 you can use the nexiq itself just fine in most cases. Anything after that you may need a nexiq channel 3 to channel 1 adapter harness. It will not connect and ask for the user to manually put in the chassis number. Without the adapter harness. Just a share
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to burrows_03 for this post:
  • webmaster
yes i agree with barrows ,as far as i know the black 9pin is j1939 and the green 9 pin plug in the dash is OBD
(02-10-2019, 06:18 PM)burrows_03 Wrote: Anyone using Davie and nexiq. Up to 2016 you can use the nexiq itself just fine in most cases. Anything after that you may need a nexiq channel 3 to channel 1 adapter harness. It will not connect and ask for the user to manually put in the chassis number. Without the adapter harness.  Just a share

//Disergard ..

Thanks
Frankie
I am available as a tester, I have dealer access and work on them daily. We use a 9 pin converter harness from 16-17 to use with Nexiq2. 18-19 VECU models went back to regular pin out so no need for converter harness, use Nexiq2 as normal.
Any one can share the paccar davie soft?