Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DDDL 8.07 + KG & KM
(04-21-2018, 11:30 PM)kamiar Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 10:25 PM)alphacode Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 10:05 PM)kamiar Wrote: anybody willing to help with an activation at least or the km4km, i tried all i could but  not workin for me....

There is an easier way. Just bypass the licensing routine altogether. All the programs code is located in the .cod file, unpack the original exe and merge code into the .cod exe from PE memory. Then, rename the .cod file to .exe, open it. No license required.

Thanks but you should know that i am a diesel tech and tuner, not a software genius like you guys, lol, a bit more details maybe? where .cod is located and how to unpack .exe etc... please pm me if you got a min.
 Same way as jpro
try this post on here   https://www.zezauto.com/Thread-Diagnosti...leshooting
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hdavidsonsport for this post:
  • aminmamun
Something a little different then jpro .. I tried it need a little bit more hint .. thanks love trying to figure it out but when you have no idea what is going on .. it sucks.
[Image: sp2_8.07-sp1-sp2_r3.png]

Good!, After hard working, I think the Bypass works very well.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to HUNTERBYTE for this post:
  • dejalue, giangy, kwdriver, Mr. eXoDia
sorry guys .. someone .. kindly .. can 'post the kg for dlll807?
.. I'm not a programming expert, I'm a simple mechanic, and ... I need the kg.
thanks
Hi. I also stuck. I couldn't figure out how to make it work. If someone can help me, I will very appreciate.
Yeah same I tried downloading exe upackers or any for exe and cod. No luck just a bunch of nothing
(05-21-2018, 12:37 AM)sp33d Wrote: Yeah same I tried downloading exe upackers or any for exe and cod.  No luck just a bunch of nothing

What do you mean you downloaded exe unpackers? The exe is packed with two different tools. One being VMProtect and the other being Themida WL. You need to unpack manually with IDA Pro and Debugger.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to alphacode for this post:
  • sp33d
SEND ME A PM AND I WILL BE ABLE TO HELP EVERYONE
I will help you
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ghostman for this post:
  • Shakinfreight