Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DDDL 8.07 + KG & KM
its a great share, i tried everything i could but not being a programmer couldnt get it going, i used the hwid5 from jpro but didnt work...
Of course it's easy if they know something about programming but for many

Like a programmer will unlock it and sell it in another forum or some Chinese will start selling it is my opinion
I think they should sell it at a reasonable price in that way it's supported by the forum

and not the jpro keymarker will not work
has another basis

that can serve as an example for some programmer
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kurki99 for this post:
  • kamiar
(04-10-2018, 08:32 PM)kamiar Wrote: its a great share, i tried everything i could but not being a programmer couldnt get it going, i used the hwid5 from jpro but didnt work...

Here's the HWID tool. You are on the right track with the other KM for the KM. Unpack it then take a look at how the KM for JPRO works. Change a few strings, and boom.  Big Grin

Attached Files
.txt   HWID_Tool.txt (Size: 76 bytes / Downloads: 149)
[-] The following 8 users say Thank You to DeepZero for this post:
  • Chris76, dejalue, hdavidsonsport, kamiar , kwdriver, same101us, tech123 , Unilevers
please can you indicate with what program you can open

since there are several

the one who is a programmer knows

but the one that does not

at least that would be useful
(04-10-2018, 08:57 PM)DeepZero Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 08:32 PM)kamiar Wrote: its a great share, i tried everything i could but not being a programmer couldnt get it going, i used the hwid5 from jpro but didnt work...

Here's the HWID tool. You are on the right track with the other KM for the KM. Unpack it then take a look at how the KM for JPRO works. Change a few strings, and boom.  Big Grin

thanks for info, PE Explorer would do that? also the secret is in KM itself or the km4km? lol sorry i am not a programmer,,,
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kamiar for this post:
  • Kurki99
i figured it out, i had it from before but took the challenge and hes right its no that hard if you know how things like this work...

works great!

after all the PM's i received outa respect for the creator/programmer im not going to hand it over.  please put the effort in like he said and you will figure it out.
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Unilevers for this post:
  • giangy, Isrraelito, kamiar , Kurki99, kwdriver, Mr. eXoDia
.. hello, could anyone want to help with working hwid5?
I'm not a programmer, I'm a ... simple mechanic ...... thanks
Hello,tell me how to activate. you say that it's easy and i can do it myself, how to do it if I'm not a programmer???? Tell us steps,or dont tell nothing!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Truckdriver for this post:
  • vietdiesel
(04-15-2018, 05:12 AM)Truckdriver Wrote: Hello,tell me how to activate.  you say that it's easy and i can do it myself, how to do it if I'm not a programmer????  Tell us steps,or dont tell nothing!

He gave keymaker. Y are u complaining? put work into it not always free there are hints i drive truck and even i found pattern
Who GAVE? Where? ))))) Joker!