Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
paccar mx 13 delete help
Need a paccar mx13 epa 13 deleted, willing to pay. please pm with info. thanks

Attached Files
.zip   FD294949 OEM.zip (Size: 106.96 KB / Downloads: 40)
pm me if still needed
If you still use it, I can help you
(05-26-2020, 01:47 PM)Isrraelito Wrote: If you still use it, I can help you

you don't have the minimun idea of what you are doing, you don't even have a genuine winols ... you offer garbage
(05-26-2020, 01:51 PM)detroit_diesel Wrote:

you don't have the minimun idea of what you are doing, you don't even have a genuine winols ... you offer garbage

You are going to tell me that because they made you buy an original winols you can do it. You are trash as a person and as a worker. It is useless to have the most expensive tool in the world but you know how to use it .. since you are all over mhhauto asking that they sell you the solutions to later clone them and you do the same on Facebook with trucks as cummins remembers everything you have damaged in motors or do you want more catches?
(05-26-2020, 02:44 PM)Isrraelito Wrote:
(05-26-2020, 01:51 PM)detroit_diesel Wrote:

You are going to tell me that because they made you buy an original winols you can do it. You are trash as a person and as a worker. It is useless to have the most expensive tool in the world but you know how to use it .. since you are all over mhhauto asking that they sell you the solutions to later clone them and you do the same on Facebook with trucks as cummins remembers everything you have damaged in motors or do you want more catches?
if you have real evidences, show them not only take a photo to a dataplate, pathetic, and of course I will use winols, and show me with evidence where I am buying solutions? The only one I asked for was a solution for L120G, bastard.
If I have evidence, not just a dataplate, I have evidence of the mechanic who did it to him, what he had to repair, that out of respect for him, I did not publish it on Facebook, but the day I want to show it, and not only do you ask for that animal. You are asking to be given bin files for Detroit and to be able to upload hp to use it with magic tuner, and then I wonder what the hell your original winols are for if you don't know how to use it stupid.

Well I leave you bitch resentful, I hope someday you can stop dreaming about me, hahahaha
(05-26-2020, 06:37 PM)Isrraelito Wrote: If I have evidence, not just a dataplate, I have evidence of the mechanic who did it to him, what he had to repair, that out of respect for him, I did not publish it on Facebook, but the day I want to show it, and not only do you ask for that animal. You are asking to be given bin files for Detroit and to be able to upload hp to use it with magic tuner, and then I wonder what the hell your original winols are for if you don't know how to use it stupid.

Well I leave you bitch resentful, I hope someday you can stop dreaming about me, hahahaha
As long as I do not receive a message from a complaining client, it means that your whole story is false, and good luck with your publication on Facebook, in the second magic tuner it does not read micro in MCM, even the best tuners use oem files, and if you do not believe ask them all. bodo, in third there is, race evo and ecm titanium, to repower, stupid ignorant!
Not to bud in here..... you should be using Marc & Vector to create the calibration and then flash with DDDL using the flash tab. WinOLS is a guessing game and most of the map's are a joke.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Lucifer for this post:
  • detroit_diesel, kamiar
Seems to me know one knows.now were talking about marc and vector,and using dddl to flash a paccar.???????????