Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
need sp5 for insite 7.6
i have heard that some diagnostic test dont work properly without these files, can any1  confirm, i would like to get a hold of the sp5 update myself if it works, thanks
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to cumapart for this post:
  • impaulben
(01-11-2018, 02:06 PM)cumapart Wrote: i have heard that some diagnostic test dont work properly without these files, can any1  confirm, i would like to get a hold of the sp5 update myself if it works, thanks

it’s on this forum somewhere I think. I have it in my files I upload it
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to kwdriver for this post:
  • alphacode, cumapart
(01-11-2018, 05:16 PM)kwdriver Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 02:06 PM)cumapart Wrote: i have heard that some diagnostic test dont work properly without these files, can any1  confirm, i would like to get a hold of the sp5 update myself if it works, thanks

took me awhile to upload. here u go.

Attached Files
.txt   cummins_insite_7.6.2_sp5.txt (Size: 70 bytes / Downloads: 51)
[-] The following 8 users say Thank You to kwdriver for this post:
  • alphacode, cumapart, impaulben , Lakesidetrucks, MaxTune, Meat-Head, RenoX, Vikingo
(01-14-2018, 06:40 AM)kwdriver Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 05:16 PM)kwdriver Wrote:

took me awhile to upload. here u go.

Good post of original files. SP5 is the best version to use. You should have 7.6.2.240 installed first. Then, after the SP5 update INSITE will show 7.6.2.240 SP5.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Meat-Head for this post:
  • alphacode, cumapart, impaulben , kwdriver