Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ONE20 ELD
With this ELD you can just add an event before your driving event with the same time. It’s pretty easy.
You can also just unplug the ELD and run in EOBRD mode. Lastly, you can run in Personal Conveyance and no trooper will care.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jXfusion for this post:
  • Lucifer, LuisAndre
(11-26-2017, 11:05 AM)jXfusion Wrote: With this ELD you can just add an event before your driving event with the same time. It’s pretty easy.
You can also just unplug the ELD and run in EOBRD mode. Lastly, you can run in Personal Conveyance and no trooper will care.

I’d go with EOBRD because it’s good till 2019. Not sure on the Personal Conveyance.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RaZoR for this post:
  • JoeOTR
When unplug.. they will have red rning on righr corner.. truck not connected..  might be ask if dot look at that..
(04-06-2018, 03:36 PM)Wildpib Wrote: When unplug.. they will have red rning on righr corner.. truck not connected..  might be ask if dot look at that..

That doesn't matter. What matters is what is on the logs you send. It will not show anything on the logs. I tested sending logs directly to FMCSA same thing all good.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jXfusion for this post:
  • JoeOTR
(04-06-2018, 04:14 PM)jXfusion Wrote:
(04-06-2018, 03:36 PM)Wildpib Wrote: When unplug.. they will have red rning on righr corner.. truck not connected..  might be ask if dot look at that..

That doesn't matter. What matters is what is on the logs you send. It will not show anything on the logs. I tested sending logs directly to FMCSA same thing all good.

They can scan the device mac address and serial #, then they can pull the log from the server now. its happening now. even all look good on the Dot INS window and email all ok. still they can see the all edits.
(04-22-2018, 09:57 PM)JoeOTR Wrote:

They can scan the device mac address and serial #, then they can pull the log from the server now. its happening now. even all look good on the Dot INS window and email all ok. still they can see the all edits.

Yes but you are not required to use ELD as ELD function until 2019. AOBRD is good enough right now. Edits don't matter, and no when sent to FMCSA server it only sends PDF format of logs. We found FMCSA server using Wireshark.

Attached Files
.pdf   FMCSA_Web_Services.pdf (Size: 716.71 KB / Downloads: 9)
.pdf   ELD_ICD_Development_Handbook.pdf (Size: 939.76 KB / Downloads: 10)
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jXfusion for this post:
  • JoeOTR, Meat-Head
(04-22-2018, 10:47 PM)jXfusion Wrote:

Yes but you are not required to use ELD as ELD function until 2019. AOBRD is good enough right now. Edits don't matter, and no when sent to FMCSA server it only sends PDF format of logs. We found FMCSA server using Wireshark.
I'm just giving information what I got, Its just happen on TX I-40 on the scale. its AOBRD log, Bluetooth device. they only took the Mac and serial # and print out (Edit Log Report) its show what is been edit in Red and show under action what is been changed for example  Odometer or Time or location etc..

[attachment=196 Wrote:JoeOTR pid='1016' dateline='1524523216']

I'm just giving information what I got, Its just happen on TX I-40 on the scale. its AOBRD log, Bluetooth device. they only took the Mac and serial # and print out (Edit Log Report) its show what is been edit in Red and show under action what is been changed for example  Odometer or Time or location etc..

here is the Log Edit report DOT officer print out less than few minutes. here is the report looks like.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-23-2018, 06:40 PM)JoeOTR Wrote:

(04-23-2018, 06:40 PM)JoeOTR Wrote:
(04-06-2018, 04:14 PM)jXfusion Wrote: That doesn't matter. What matters is what is on the logs you send. It will not show anything on the logs. I tested sending logs directly to FMCSA same thing all good.

here is the Log Edit report DOT officer print out less than few minutes. here is the report looks like.

You're missing my point. With the exploit you can change logs without it adding modification data. Meaning that when you send the log info to the FMCSA Web Services, they will only see log as-is without any edits. From the look of those logs you have the ELD in ELD mode, not A/EOBRD mode.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jXfusion for this post:
  • JoeOTR
can you help with this, how we can use the Exploit. thank you
I wonder how as well.. got inpection in arkansas.. dot question me everything.. watever show such as.. eld system isue.. not connect.. unidetifi driving.. everything with red colour.. he question.. not sync, well my answer is i dun know.. give them a cab card.. just lucki that all my driving time is in legal.. they r not be able to edit..