Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MXS single turbo conversion
hello i was wondering if anyone had a single turbo cal for a 2007 MXS engine. Willing to pay if need be.

thanks
Hello,i have 550mxs 3298563(vva delete. unplug all)
If need it,pm me.
Why do you want to go to a single?
its for a buddies truck he decided to convert to a single but now we need a cal for it to run right
Just curious what its doing? Was converting to a single the only thing done to the motor?
If he's willing to spend $900 buy a bullydog big rig tuner and bullydog will write you a file. Buddy had to do this on his bxs when he switched to a single untill we converted it over to a 70pin 6nz ecm.
so converting to a 70 pin 6nz ecm is best way to do this?
To convert to a 6nz you need, 6nz 70pin ecm, engine wiring harness or repin 120 pin harness to 70 pin and I believe you also need to change cam position sensor which requires drilling and tapping a new hole. Doing this deletes the iva's which if you're still running the stock 18:1 pistons will lead to high cylinder pressures and if run hard will lead to head gasket problems. You definitely do not want to lug it with the iva's deleted.

It's no small project to do it right.
You will also need the cam gear. you said the motor isn't running correctly, what is it doing and is anything else done to it? Regards

You will also need the cam gear. you said the motor isn't running correctly, what is it doing and is anything else done to it? Regards
Or you can shoot me a pm and I'll flash in the proper file for your truck and tune it accordingly for the turbo and other mods you may have done. My way is much easier
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to smokinpete379 for this post:
  • Cat-tech, kwdriver