Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
KeepTruckin ELD
There have been a few exploits for this out. I was going to link to them but I just realized the updates have bricked any of those exploits.

Anyone have anything for the latest version?
(11-26-2017, 11:35 AM)Lucifer Wrote: There have been a few exploits for this out. I was going to link to them but I just realized the updates have bricked any of those exploits.

I was running the exploit created by “open source”. It no longer works on the newer version. I believe he is working on the later version. I think the issue is the certificate on the app.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jXfusion for this post:
  • Lucifer
(11-26-2017, 11:37 AM)jXfusion Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 11:35 AM)Lucifer Wrote: There have been a few exploits for this out. I was going to link to them but I just realized the updates have bricked any of those exploits.

I was running the exploit created by “open source”. It no longer works on the newer version. I believe he is working on the later version. I think the issue is the certificate on the app.

I still have the older version. Runs great! Hidden menu option is pretty cool too. I am running his beta version of the new version on my other tablet. It works but it freezes so I hope he fixes that.
Anyone have the app...please get ahold of me... thanks
Looking for someone to help me with Keep Truckin, sent several PM but no answer, please email me at [email protected], thanks in advance !
(05-31-2018, 10:47 AM)neocccp Wrote: Looking for someone to help me with Keep Truckin, sent several PM but no answer, please email me at [email protected], thanks in advance !

sry brother been out of commission for the last two months. I can help whenever you are ready.
(06-12-2018, 03:04 AM)jXfusion Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 10:47 AM)neocccp Wrote: Looking for someone to help me with Keep Truckin, sent several PM but no answer, please email me at [email protected], thanks in advance !

sry brother been out of commission for the last two months. I can help whenever you are ready.

I am READY !!!! You want to email me ? [email protected] - or I give you my WhatsUp or Telegram or Viber....
Let me know pls.
I need help too... [email protected]..
?????????? Where is the guys that fix the keep trucking app
I would like to fix my keeptruckin app to,who can help me?