Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREETINGS...From the great beyond!
I very seriously doubt anybody here remembers me i was here back when it was very small, i lost my password ages ago and the combination of multiple email accounts for free trials, a case of monster a day, and a 30 pack a night led to my demise, i remembered somewat my user name but mispelled it , and couldnt for the the life of me remember email, finally remembered email and had to recover email cuz didnt have old phone number! anyways, for all that are her wile i was here and for all that came after , NICE to meet you/Talk to you again, let me know if there is anything you need folks, i have access to very much, bye
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to MERKULES for this post:
  • burrows_03, Rocinante, zyNoT
Good to hear your amongst the living
(05-24-2019, 04:13 AM)MERKULES Wrote: I very seriously doubt anybody here remembers me i was here back when it was very small, i lost my password ages ago and the combination of multiple email accounts for free trials, a case of monster a day, and a 30 pack a night led to my demise, i remembered somewat my user name but mispelled it , and couldnt for the the life of me remember email, finally remembered email and had to recover email cuz didnt have old phone number! anyways, for all that are her wile i was here and for all that came after , NICE to meet you/Talk to you again, let me know if there is anything you need folks, i have access to very much, bye

Glad you're back. You are not forgotten.  Cool
Thanks guys, we just changed our whole fleet of our international 8600's with cummins in them for x200 cascadias, x125 m2 buisness class daycabs, and x90 2019 Volvo's , man I'm gonna have so much time on my hands with this new fleet Beeing so new in not gonna know what to do besides share lol, it's good to be back guys let know of y'all need anything, hooked up with one hell of a tuner and started selling hobs on the weekends he does the pc side while I learn a bit and I do the physical stuff , everything starts to move alot quicker when it starts warming up , lol, I'd anybody's got some insite on what I'm going to be dealing with those VOLVO's let me know , as far as I can tell the shittiest thing about them so far is the software, going from servicemaxx ,insite , old detroit and cat all those years to tech tool makes me feel like I'm a monkey trying to do brain surgery with a pipe wrench!