Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DDDL 8.07 + KG & KM [Unlocked + Troubleshooting + All KG Releases]
The cracked KM that is being used here is very buggy when creating the loader. The KM being used is also the older one. The newest KM is the one DeepZero posted here a few months ago. You need to make sure you use the correct HWID tool too. 

After I’m done working with the current projects I have I will finish my DDDL 8.08 Activator. I’ve done some further research and R/W level 3 is actually not the maximum. When finished you will be able to activate Read Level 10, Write Level 10, Tool Level 10, and Hardware Level 10. This will give you the access that an OEM engine builder has.
If I helped in any way, please give THANKS + REP!

Cummins INSITE 8.x+Fleet Cals, Password Resets
Cummins Calterm 5.12.1
Calterm Master Tool v9.4
Cummins INCAL Tool v7.0
CNH 9.2 Dealer or Engineering
Wabco 13.6 Engineering
DDDL 8.19 - Levels 10/10/10
CAT ET 2023A + Perkins 2023A + FPKG/AutoGen
SR 4.11 Engineering
Bendix ACOM Pro 2023
Allison DOC 2023
JPRO 2023
Remote Tuning for all Cummins engines. PM for Quote.
[-] The following 14 users say Thank You to zyNoT for this post:
  • calterm, CaterpillarWrench , cubixfc, DanyBoy, ghostman, giangy, kwdriver, luisbe , luisdavid, MaxTune, ralphpad, Sensei, squirles, Zezima
(05-29-2018, 12:56 PM)zyNoT Wrote: The cracked KM that is being used here is very buggy when creating the loader. The KM being used is also the older one. The newest KM is the one DeepZero posted here a few months ago. You need to make sure you use the correct HWID tool too. 

After I’m done working with the current projects I have I will finish my DDDL 8.08 Activator. I’ve done some further research and R/W level 3 is actually not the maximum. When finished you will be able to activate Read Level 10, Write Level 10, Tool Level 10, and Hardware Level 10. This will give you the access that an OEM engine builder has.

Your the best!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MaxTune for this post:
  • kwdriver, luisbe
I can't get hardware 10 to show up after DDDL to start
same here must be something with the kg .. or km .. zynott said it is unstable .. i guess it is a hit miss type of deal ..also i guess try a full clean new windows with dddl
(05-30-2018, 09:28 PM)sp33d Wrote: same here must be something with the kg .. or km .. zynott said it is unstable .. i guess it is a hit miss type of deal ..also i guess try a full clean new windows with dddl

Those was a lot points gone, I though there be hardware 10 I have uninstall at least 30 times, I have deleted the folders. I have tried r2 several times then deleted that, then I trired r3 about 10 times been hit now i been trying to get DDDL_start now for over 30 mins
lets just say this.   most of us dont need advanced levels. read ad write ect 3 are just fine to do basic diagnostic.
if you need to do morte advanced stuff ask for help on here
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hdavidsonsport for this post:
  • ghostman, kwdriver
(05-30-2018, 10:54 PM)hdavidsonsport Wrote: lets just say this.   most of us dont need advanced levels. read ad write ect 3 are just fine to do basic diagnostic.

Well I have a question because I am trying to learn, Will it work better if you make your own lic file for the Keymaker for Keymaker. Can you compare the "jpro" keymaker for keymaker with this keymaker inside a debugger to make a keymaker for a keymaker work
(05-30-2018, 11:42 PM)ghostman Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 10:54 PM)hdavidsonsport Wrote: lets just say this.   most of us dont need advanced levels. read ad write ect 3 are just fine to do basic diagnostic.

Well I have a question because I am trying to learn, Will it work better if you make your own lic file for the Keymaker for Keymaker. Can you compare the "jpro" keymaker for keymaker with this keymaker inside a debugger to make a keymaker for a keymaker work

You could do that. Or you could remove licensing mechanism from the KM posted by DeepZero and then use that KM to generate a non-buggy license. The problem is with the dddl.sn file, the KM sometimes fails to generate the last string of code of the license file. Then, you open activator, and when you generate loader it looks for last string to build it, if missing it doesn’t work. I can say though that it is possible to get level 10 with this KM, you just need to try a few times. Newer KM works better.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to alphacode for this post:
  • kwdriver, xxDieselDoggxx
(05-31-2018, 02:55 AM)alphacode Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 11:42 PM)ghostman Wrote:

You could do that. Or you could remove licensing mechanism from the KM posted by DeepZero and then use that KM to generate a non-buggy license. The problem is with the dddl.sn file, the KM sometimes fails to generate the last string of code of the license file. Then, you open activator, and when you generate loader it looks for last string to build it, if missing it doesn’t work. I can say though that it is possible to get level 10 with this KM, you just need to try a few times. Newer KM works better.

I have tried for hrs literally hrs, I have even been looking up how to start coding but I am little lost. I guess I will have to take a course for better understanding and the fundamentals. I truly salute all the programmer. Maybe someone can give a pinch of knowledge. I know knowledge is not free and I am will to pay to learn how go about doing this process of unlocking license mechanism of .exe
(05-28-2018, 06:42 AM)Mr. eXoDia Wrote:
Application: DDDL 8.07 + KG & KM
Version: 8.07 SP1 + SP2
Description: Includes Diagnostic Link 8.07 + All Engineering KG's (r1 + r2 + r3) + Latest Troubleshooting + Unlocked Keymaker

Download link and password are accessible by in-forum currency.

When I paid for the this I was under assumption it that you could get hardware 10. Just by looking at other posting. 8000 point which I had to buy to get this software but I had to buy 10,000 for 250.00 through paypal. I really not a complainer but 250.00 I work hard for. I have sat at my computer for hrs uninstall and installing and also formatting my harddrive several times. You would think for 8000 points it would have the km for km included. If their is something that I am doing wrong can you please explain. I see that other are having the same problem.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ghostman for this post:
  • Shakinfreight