•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Cummins INSITE 8.2.x KG + LCT Crack FREE!
(03-19-2018, 06:16 AM)wgp1226 Wrote: I will share it for free

That would be great!
Yes it would
Someone already get it and selling in MHHAuto ???
No more for free .
(04-07-2018, 06:43 AM)vietdiesel Wrote: Someone already get it and selling in MHHAuto ???
No more for free .

Yes. It is sold for 1800us$ unlocked.
They should resurrect it, since they started selling it in MHH
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Isrraelito for this post:
  • vietdiesel
lol i wonder how many people joined this forum just from the title of this thread.

i dont think it is going to be shared here. its a shame though
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to 4ly-syk for this post:
  • fredyviera, ZIHUATANEJO
(04-08-2018, 09:20 AM)4ly-syk Wrote: lol i wonder how many people joined this forum just from the title of this thread.

i dont think it is going to be shared here. its a shame though

There is a reason we stopped sharing. Many people on this forum have it, and many do not. I know the others are working on a licensing server and they are putting work in daily to get it functional and at no charge to our members. The program will be released free, but we have to protect ourselves from resellers. The post originally had a link to a working program and people that were here from the start can and will vouch for that.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Zezima for this post:
  • alicestar, Isrraelito
If the link was taken out for x reason then why the post is not removed?

Jonny who? Please if you had problems in your past life with other people dont mix me with them.

Do you think only 1 person worked or is working in the Insite solution? I heard a lot of times that nice phrase that states that is not going to be free.
(04-08-2018, 01:30 PM)ZIHUATANEJO Wrote: If the link was taken out for x reason then why the post is not removed?

Jonny who? Please if you had problems in your past life with other people dont mix me with them.

Do you think only 1 person worked or is working in the Insite solution? I heard a lot of times that nice phrase that states that is not going to be free.

Guys please no drama here. The post hasn’t been removed because link will be replaced when license server is up. It will be truly free but you will need to remain an active member to keep it activated. There are many people attempting but it’s not being done right by the many.
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Zezima for this post:
  • alicestar, hdavidsonsport, Isrraelito, yousef_asu, ZIHUATANEJO, zzfkzjp
Thank you sir. Have all a nice week.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ZIHUATANEJO for this post:
  • alicestar

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next