•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Cummins INSITE 8.2.x KG + LCT Crack FREE!
Any news on updated link for software and KG ?
I joined in December and am still waiting for that link, was told to pm certain forum members am still waiting..............  no offence to the forum but I was expecting to get it ASAP, but I guess they probably have to get to know the people first, they don’t want guys downloading and then uploading to other places, I get that
[-] The following 12 users say Thank You to cumapart for this post:
  • alicestar, bi0haZarD, jXfusion, Lucifer, RaZoR , RenoX, Sensei, Southern Diesel , webmaster, wgp1226, Zezima, Zuki
(01-07-2018, 03:39 PM)cumapart Wrote: I joined in December and am still waiting for that link, was told to pm certain forum members am still waiting..............  no offence to the forum but I was expecting to get it ASAP, but I guess they probably have to get to know the people first, they don’t want guys downloading and then uploading to other places, I get that

I Haz it but I was told not to give it out. Zezima gave it to me
just call him and become friends of this great community. when they trust you you’ll get a link took me while too
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to bi0haZarD for this post:
  • alicestar, jXfusion, Lucifer, RaZoR , RenoX, Zezima, Zuki
A lot of us are close friends here. I’ve had it since this forum was opened but I was given it by another member. Y’all forget who actually developed it. Nd no it was not me hehe. I’m lucky if I can get out of bed in the morning.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Lucifer for this post:
  • alicestar, cumapart, jXfusion, RenoX, Southern Diesel
.....but it sure would be nice to get a pm with a working link to 8.2 and ct4.1
I have to agree with cumapart ,what happens in this forum should stay in the forum,I really hate we people take for one place and put it somewhere else
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Southern Diesel for this post:
  • cumapart, jXfusion, Sensei, wgp1226
Just kinda stinks for us guys have real need for this.
i would love to have a copy of the software and key gen ,could really use it at my shop
I have insite7.6 and ct3.6.4, I know a place you can find them but you probably have them already
If any1 is interested in sharing it pm me a link, thanks

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next