Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cummins Field Action Tool - INSITE Add-on
Hello all,

Cummins just released the Field Action Tool (FAT) as an INSITE add-on. It appears to only be available to internal staff. Well, here you go. It comes with some .cbf files too that can be converted to ECFGs if needed for Calterm. The program, once installed, adds some diagnostic tests for certain engines to the diagnostic tests section of INSITE.

Attached Files
.txt   Cummins_Field_Action_Tool.txt (Size: 97 bytes / Downloads: 138)
If I helped in any way, please give THANKS + REP!

Cummins INSITE 8.x+Fleet Cals, Password Resets
Cummins Calterm 5.12.1
Calterm Master Tool v9.4
Cummins INCAL Tool v7.0
CNH 9.2 Dealer or Engineering
Wabco 13.6 Engineering
DDDL 8.19 SP1 - Levels 10/10/10
CAT ET 2023A + Perkins 2023A + FPKG/AutoGen
SR 4.11 Engineering
Bendix ACOM Pro 2024
Allison DOC 2024
JPRO 2024
Remote Tuning for all Cummins engines. PM for Quote.
[-] The following 20 users say Thank You to zyNoT for this post:
  • alphacode, atrc, burrows_03, CaterpillarWrench , danyedu21, ddmech , DocDDEC, hdavidsonsport, JoeOTR, kamiar , kwdriver, luisbe , luisdavid, madwilly63, pacific diesel, ralphpad, Rueale, Shakinfreight, sonim84, Truckdriver
(04-24-2018, 01:53 PM)zyNoT大家大家 Wrote: Hello all,

Cummins just released the Field Action Tool (FAT) as an INSITE add-on. It appears to only be available to internal staff. Well, here you go. It comes with some .cbf files too that can be converted to ECFGs if needed for Calterm. The program, once installed, adds some diagnostic tests for certain engines to the diagnostic tests section of INSITE.

I want to know how to convert cbf files to ECFG files?I only know how to convert ECFG files to CBF files

The Field Action Tool - SCR test can be used with applicable Field Actions to determine if replacement of the Aftertreatment SCR Catalyst is required
Great share Thanks you!