• 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Cummins Activator for INSITE 8.X+
Sry I took link down.
hi, i can test new version with new truck
please send me link
(02-12-2019, 01:05 AM)airjordan Wrote: hi, i can test new version with new truck
please send me link

testing ended while ago u have to pay him for it
i contact him, but not answer
Does anybody have a working link for 8.3 and the activator? couldn't get into a new x15 the other day, looks like I need to upgrade. The activator that was posted here said I need valid serial number to run. Thanks guys.
(02-12-2019, 08:08 AM)T-MAN Wrote: Does anybody have a working link for 8.3 and the activator? couldn't get into a new x15 the other day, looks like I need to upgrade. The activator that was posted here said I need valid serial number to run. Thanks guys.

You have to buy license from creator. From my understanding he only sells to people he has done business with in the past.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Rocinante for this post:
  • kwdriver
i try some time contact him, but not answer, not good
(02-12-2019, 08:29 AM)Rocinante Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 08:08 AM)T-MAN Wrote: Does anybody have a working link for 8.3 and the activator? couldn't get into a new x15 the other day, looks like I need to upgrade. The activator that was posted here said I need valid serial number to run. Thanks guys.

You have to buy license from creator. From my understanding he only sells to people he has done business with in the past.

I contacted the creator (I think) and he's not selling insite at this time. So I was looking to see if there was another activator or option available. He did reply to me right away though. Thank you for the reply...
send me a pm I'll be able to help you with the new insite
(02-10-2019, 08:55 PM)alicestar Wrote: Anyone else using ver 3.5?

I think is a fake. Only one guy have a valid activator and this is not zynot. If I'm wrong, post a video of how it works.

•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next