•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Cummins Activator for INSITE 8.X+
That’s a good way to make friends looks like you took the warm and fuzzy approach
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to burrows_03 for this post:
  • alphacode, FoRSaKeN, ghostman, Rocinante, vectortrucking, webmaster
(02-15-2019, 03:58 PM)dieselmech Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 08:55 PM)alicestar Wrote: Anyone else using ver 3.5?

I think is a fake. Only one guy have a valid activator and this is not zynot. If I'm wrong, post a video of how it works.

it works I can show u on tv
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to alicestar for this post:
  • alphacode, FoRSaKeN, ghostman, Rocinante, vectortrucking
Tongue 
I can and will vouch for zyNoT. His activator does work. Many individuals on a few forums have completed a proper and functioning activation. Cummins uses FNP, FNP has been exploited to hell and back. Go get yourself the old SDK and you are on your way. Take a minute and check out Tuts4You, FNP and trusted storage are nothing new.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to alphacode for this post:
  • FoRSaKeN, ghostman, Rocinante, vectortrucking, webmaster
(02-16-2019, 02:53 AM)alphacode Wrote: I can and will vouch for zyNoT. His activator does work. Many individuals on a few forums have completed a proper and functioning activation. Cummins uses FNP, FNP has been exploited to hell and back. Go get yourself the old SDK and you are on your way. Take a minute and check out Tuts4You, FNP and trusted storage are nothing new.

I see only the talk, post the video, that will be enough.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dieselmech for this post:
  • ghostman
(02-16-2019, 05:03 PM)dieselmech Wrote:
(02-16-2019, 02:53 AM)alphacode Wrote: I can and will vouch for zyNoT. His activator does work. Many individuals on a few forums have completed a proper and functioning activation. Cummins uses FNP, FNP has been exploited to hell and back. Go get yourself the old SDK and you are on your way. Take a minute and check out Tuts4You, FNP and trusted storage are nothing new.

u come on here say one guy has it and that's it lol i can send tv or video of my working copy pm me.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to RenoX for this post:
  • FoRSaKeN, ghostman, Rocinante, vectortrucking
Big Grin 
(02-16-2019, 05:03 PM)dieselmech Wrote:

I didn't mean to give you thanks I press the wrong button.... Ummmm I have a better one for you.... The question is to  you "dieslmech" do you like poker if so I will like to up the pot. I also wil like to ask the webmaster can you please remove my thanks from his posting it was done by mistake
Dieselmech There is a thing called etiquette. Maybe you should seek out its definition and put it to practical application.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to burrows_03 for this post:
  • FoRSaKeN, Rocinante, vectortrucking, webmaster
It works fine. You want proof? Reach out to him and he will provide proof through his messaging app. He uses Signal app.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Rocinante for this post:
  • FoRSaKeN, vectortrucking, webmaster

i enjoy the rhyming on last 2 sentences lol
i can test?

•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next