Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Changing DD15 Perimeter settings
Hello to every one!!! I have a problem with DDDL 8.0 that i got here it will not let me change Perimeter settings. This is the first time i have used it. It when i try to send change speed or any thing else. I get a message An error occurred while gathering passwords information negative response and if i try to use backdoor to reset general password i get while trying to retrieve seed i get asme massage what can i do to fix this problem If any body can help Mane thanks!!
(05-05-2018, 11:46 AM)impaulben Wrote: Hello to every one!!! I have a problem with DDDL 8.0 that i got here it will not let me change Perimeter settings. This is the first time i have used it. It when i try to send change speed or any thing else. I get a message An error occurred while gathering passwords information negative response and if i try to use backdoor to reset general password i get while trying to retrieve seed i get asme massage what can i do to fix this problem If any body can help Mane thanks!!

What version are you running? I know you said 8.0 but which subversion? 8.06? 8.07?

What parameters are you trying to change? What engine model and year?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to alphacode for this post:
  • impaulben
8.00.0 i bought it some time a go but i have never needed it i mostly work on cat engines i was trying to reset VSL and cruse speed i believe it was a 2015 fright Liner dd15 1s the best i can remember thanks for the help!
(05-05-2018, 04:33 PM)impaulben Wrote: 8.00.0 i bought it some time a go but i have never needed it i mostly work on cat engines  i was trying to reset VSL and cruse speed i believe it was a 2015 fright Liner dd15 1s the best i can  remember  thanks for the help!

I have yet to see a copy of 8.00 that allowed all parameters to be changed. That was something recently found with 8.06 and 8.07. You’d have to get 8.07 for newer vehicles with engineer level access and no grayed cpc parameters. For older some used DDDE 7.06. Too old in my opinion.
Ok thank you for that info! i will se if i can find it!