Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calterm learning
Still learning guys but does any one knows why Im getting this message

Fail to add parameter 9:ConfigurationFile : C:\Users\ERRE11\Desktop\BDR_CM23xx_9.40.0.24.ecfg DataSourceFile : C:\Users\ERRE11\Desktop\EF10059.25: DO_Option in to the subscription

Fail to add parameter 10:ConfigurationFile : C:\Users\ERRE11\Desktop\BDR_CM23xx_9.40.0.24.ecfg DataSourceFile : C:\Users\ERRE11\Desktop\EF10059.25:SC_Option in to the subscription

I have the same calibration file and configuration file 
will I have any problem if I save the calibration with this message?
(03-31-2020, 11:06 PM)erre11 Wrote: Still learning guys but does any one knows why Im getting this message

Fail to add parameter 9:ConfigurationFile : C:\Users\ERRE11\Desktop\BDR_CM23xx_9.40.0.24.ecfg DataSourceFile : C:\Users\ERRE11\Desktop\EF10059.25: DO_Option in to the subscription

Fail to add parameter 10:ConfigurationFile : C:\Users\ERRE11\Desktop\BDR_CM23xx_9.40.0.24.ecfg DataSourceFile : C:\Users\ERRE11\Desktop\EF10059.25:SC_Option in to the subscription

I have the same calibration file and configuration file 
will I have any problem if I save the calibration with this message?
If you double click the fault and click "more" it will give a description as to why you have that fault. I believe its from trying to add parameters from a previous module or cal you had open that your current one does not support.
thank you bro I just did and calterm saids the option is not available offline. maybe not a big deal.
one more thing maybe you can help me
Im practicing on calterm I used the same version on the configuration file and calibration file, also im using a base calibration to do it, once I saved de modified file, Im using 7zip to zip the calibration
but once I try to use it on Insite I got the Error Number: 27206
INSITE is unable to retrieve Certification Code information.

any suggestion how to zip it back correctly ?