Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Cummins INSITE 8.2.x KG + LCT Crack FREE!
(04-10-2018, 03:27 AM)4ly-syk Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 01:14 PM)Zezima Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 09:20 AM)4ly-syk Wrote: lol i wonder how many people joined this forum just from the title of this thread.

i dont think it is going to be shared here. its a shame though

There is a reason we stopped sharing. Many people on this forum have it, and many do not. I know the others are working on a licensing server and they are putting work in daily to get it functional and at no charge to our members. The program will be released free, but we have to protect ourselves from resellers. The post originally had a link to a working program and people that were here from the start can and will vouch for that.

i have no doubt some of you have it.
but what you basically said is "i took it down" and maybe some one will put it up with a restriction of some sort"
so in reality, unless some one is going to put it back up, this thread should be closed.. and one opened under coming soon 

btw i tottally understand why it was taken down... there is money to be made... fair enough.. but if you really wanted to protect it, it wouldnt have been posted in the first place.

that being said,
if anyone has 8.3 kg for sale please contact me. i am looking to buy one

We understand you want it. We want to provide it to people who need it. It was taken down for a variety of reasons. 1) It was an old version that was a little buggy. 2) The license server is being set in place and it will help many users here who need it. 3) It's still free and being an active member is not a restriction, more of a safeguard against resellers. The link on this thread will be updated soon. I can close the thread but closing it just limits replies. You need to understand that we aren't looking for money for it. It's about protecting it to keep it close to home. It doesn't mean we are going to charge money for it, I thought I made that clear previously.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Zezima for this post:
  • detroitdiesel50, kamiar

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cummins INSITE 8.2.x KG + LCT Crack FREE! - by Zezima - 04-10-2018, 05:40 PM