Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pls some help in solving my doubts about cummins
(01-13-2020, 03:12 AM)Deeoux Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 07:04 PM)Remix_Velozity Wrote: Are you looking on how to modify the calibration, or how to load it and download it to the ecm? If so I have a few calterm tutorials pdfs that could help with the basic on unlocking and loading the live ecm to modify. Just nothing on how to mess with certain parts like how to do a delete
Hey whats up buddy, I'm looking for manuals or any kind of article that helps me to learn how to use the program and to define some concepts that are not yet completely clear to me. I am literally new but ready to learn.
I only have Calterm Training basic.pdf  Any help is appreciated.
if you have that file thats pretty much all there is on calterm use published by cummins, everything else has been just playing and trying stuff, lots of internet research and reading. there a lot of diagnostic advantages to calterm that insite does not have and other manufactures like detroit do have in their software. What concepts are you looking for basic engine diagnostic and functions? aftertreatment basics? or more on the tuning side?

Messages In This Thread
RE: pls some help in solving my doubts about cummins - by colterHD - 03-31-2020, 10:17 PM