Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Calterm help CHI AND ALPHA TABLES
So what is proper way on the new engines ? How is safe timing achieved and egr disabled?
Others have explained it well in previous posts but I find the operating mode charts found in the "common approach" manuals helpful.  Attached are the charts from the ISX15 CM2350 manual.  If anyone has access to the X15 CM2350 (2017+) manual I'd be interested to see if additional control modes have been added.

Attached Files
.txt   CM2350_Operating_Modes.txt (Size: 71 bytes / Downloads: 184)
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to tmorgan4 for this post:
  • AlaskaJoe , dawn patrol, doloman, gav09, JoeOTR, T-MAN , technik9195
(01-10-2020, 01:47 AM)tmorgan4 Wrote: Others have explained it well in previous posts but I find the operating mode charts found in the "common approach" manuals helpful.  Attached are the charts from the ISX15 CM2350 manual.  If anyone has access to the X15 CM2350 (2017+) manual I'd be interested to see if additional control modes have been added.

Wow, I never knew such a document existed, thanks !! I too would also be interested in this information for newer Cummins engines.
That's for the input to everybody things are more clear.
I'll continue to review data
old thread, but new info. found this in obscure doc. - snipped it, posting it here as an updated referenc.

Pertains to the X15. Seems more accurate than is mentioned in earlier post. some details missing. is only rough approximation. i think but about as close as any1 has described it so far that ive seen when comparing against latest official documents.

this only 4 X15.. Not all model engines will follow this. Some have significantly different mapping.
My intention is only for to be helpful on here on occasion and noting more. What I post is always grounded on a factual basis, as I have no tolerance for ppl who try to use fakery, fancy-talk, etc. to try to impress others.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to MaraJin for this post:
  • bullseyemods, doloman, igor-75, SpTecnico82
(10-06-2020, 09:21 PM)MaraJin Wrote: old thread, but new info. found this in obscure doc. - snipped it, posting it here as an updated referenc.

Pertains to the X15. Seems more accurate than is mentioned in earlier post. some details missing. is only rough approximation. i think but about as close as any1 has described it so far that ive seen when comparing against latest official documents.

this only 4 X15.. Not all model engines will follow this. Some have significantly different mapping.

They have made some changes on the X5-X8 modules.

Rapid warmup they added some more pilot quantity and a few other changes on the SOI end.
If I helped in any way, please give THANKS + REP!

Cummins INSITE 8.x+Fleet Cals, Password Resets
Cummins Calterm 5.12.1
Calterm Master Tool v9.4
Cummins INCAL Tool v7.0
CNH 9.2 Dealer or Engineering
Wabco 13.6 Engineering
DDDL 8.19 - Levels 10/10/10
CAT ET 2023A + Perkins 2023A + FPKG/AutoGen
SR 4.11 Engineering
Bendix ACOM Pro 2023
Allison DOC 2023
JPRO 2023
Remote Tuning for all Cummins engines. PM for Quote.
What do you mean X1-X4 X15. Referring to engine or calibration?
(10-11-2020, 11:11 PM)Amp1000 Wrote: What do you mean X1-X4 X15. Referring to engine or calibration?

Not all BGT's are the same. Those are the models of X15 BGT's.
If I helped in any way, please give THANKS + REP!

Cummins INSITE 8.x+Fleet Cals, Password Resets
Cummins Calterm 5.12.1
Calterm Master Tool v9.4
Cummins INCAL Tool v7.0
CNH 9.2 Dealer or Engineering
Wabco 13.6 Engineering
DDDL 8.19 - Levels 10/10/10
CAT ET 2023A + Perkins 2023A + FPKG/AutoGen
SR 4.11 Engineering
Bendix ACOM Pro 2023
Allison DOC 2023
JPRO 2023
Remote Tuning for all Cummins engines. PM for Quote.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to zyNoT for this post:
  • jaltb4k