ZEZ AUTO
Calterm help CHI AND ALPHA TABLES - Printable Version

+- ZEZ AUTO (https://www.zezauto.com)
+-- Forum: Heavy Vehicles (https://www.zezauto.com/Forum-Heavy-Vehicles)
+--- Forum: Heavy Vehicle Tuning (https://www.zezauto.com/Forum-Heavy-Vehicle-Tuning)
+--- Thread: Calterm help CHI AND ALPHA TABLES (/Thread-Calterm-help-CHI-AND-ALPHA-TABLES)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Calterm help CHI AND ALPHA TABLES - 6T56 - 01-09-2020

So what is proper way on the new engines ? How is safe timing achieved and egr disabled?

RE: Calterm help CHI AND ALPHA TABLES - tmorgan4 - 01-10-2020

Others have explained it well in previous posts but I find the operating mode charts found in the "common approach" manuals helpful.  Attached are the charts from the ISX15 CM2350 manual.  If anyone has access to the X15 CM2350 (2017+) manual I'd be interested to see if additional control modes have been added.

RE: Calterm help CHI AND ALPHA TABLES - 6T56 - 01-11-2020

(01-10-2020, 01:47 AM)tmorgan4 Wrote: Others have explained it well in previous posts but I find the operating mode charts found in the "common approach" manuals helpful.  Attached are the charts from the ISX15 CM2350 manual.  If anyone has access to the X15 CM2350 (2017+) manual I'd be interested to see if additional control modes have been added.

Wow, I never knew such a document existed, thanks !! I too would also be interested in this information for newer Cummins engines.

RE: Calterm help CHI AND ALPHA TABLES - Amp1000 - 01-14-2020

That's for the input to everybody things are more clear.
I'll continue to review data

RE: Calterm help CHI AND ALPHA TABLES - MaraJin - 10-06-2020

old thread, but new info. found this in obscure doc. - snipped it, posting it here as an updated referenc.

Pertains to the X15. Seems more accurate than is mentioned in earlier post. some details missing. is only rough approximation. i think but about as close as any1 has described it so far that ive seen when comparing against latest official documents.

this only 4 X15.. Not all model engines will follow this. Some have significantly different mapping.

RE: Calterm help CHI AND ALPHA TABLES - zyNoT - 10-07-2020

(10-06-2020, 09:21 PM)MaraJin Wrote: old thread, but new info. found this in obscure doc. - snipped it, posting it here as an updated referenc.

Pertains to the X15. Seems more accurate than is mentioned in earlier post. some details missing. is only rough approximation. i think but about as close as any1 has described it so far that ive seen when comparing against latest official documents.

this only 4 X15.. Not all model engines will follow this. Some have significantly different mapping.

They have made some changes on the X5-X8 modules.

Rapid warmup they added some more pilot quantity and a few other changes on the SOI end.

RE: Calterm help CHI AND ALPHA TABLES - Amp1000 - 10-11-2020

What do you mean X1-X4 X15. Referring to engine or calibration?

RE: Calterm help CHI AND ALPHA TABLES - zyNoT - 10-15-2020

(10-11-2020, 11:11 PM)Amp1000 Wrote: What do you mean X1-X4 X15. Referring to engine or calibration?

Not all BGT's are the same. Those are the models of X15 BGT's.