ZEZ AUTO
Cummins Activator for INSITE 8.X+ - Printable Version

+- ZEZ AUTO (https://www.zezauto.com)
+-- Forum: Heavy Vehicles (https://www.zezauto.com/Forum-Heavy-Vehicles)
+--- Forum: Trucks And Buses Software & Discussions (https://www.zezauto.com/Forum-Trucks-And-Buses-Software-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Cummins Activator for INSITE 8.X+ (/Thread-Cummins-Activator-for-INSITE-8-X)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Cummins Activator for INSITE 8.X+ - burrows_03 - 02-15-2019

That’s a good way to make friends looks like you took the warm and fuzzy approach

RE: Cummins Activator for INSITE 8.X+ - alicestar - 02-16-2019

(02-15-2019, 03:58 PM)dieselmech Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 08:55 PM)alicestar Wrote: Anyone else using ver 3.5?

I think is a fake. Only one guy have a valid activator and this is not zynot. If I'm wrong, post a video of how it works.

it works I can show u on tv

RE: Cummins Activator for INSITE 8.X+ - alphacode - 02-16-2019

I can and will vouch for zyNoT. His activator does work. Many individuals on a few forums have completed a proper and functioning activation. Cummins uses FNP, FNP has been exploited to hell and back. Go get yourself the old SDK and you are on your way. Take a minute and check out Tuts4You, FNP and trusted storage are nothing new.

RE: Cummins Activator for INSITE 8.X+ - dieselmech - 02-16-2019

(02-16-2019, 02:53 AM)alphacode Wrote: I can and will vouch for zyNoT. His activator does work. Many individuals on a few forums have completed a proper and functioning activation. Cummins uses FNP, FNP has been exploited to hell and back. Go get yourself the old SDK and you are on your way. Take a minute and check out Tuts4You, FNP and trusted storage are nothing new.

I see only the talk, post the video, that will be enough.

RE: Cummins Activator for INSITE 8.X+ - RenoX - 02-17-2019

(02-16-2019, 05:03 PM)dieselmech Wrote:
(02-16-2019, 02:53 AM)alphacode Wrote: I can and will vouch for zyNoT. His activator does work. Many individuals on a few forums have completed a proper and functioning activation. Cummins uses FNP, FNP has been exploited to hell and back. Go get yourself the old SDK and you are on your way. Take a minute and check out Tuts4You, FNP and trusted storage are nothing new.

u come on here say one guy has it and that's it lol i can send tv or video of my working copy pm me.

RE: Cummins Activator for INSITE 8.X+ - ghostman - 02-19-2019

(02-16-2019, 05:03 PM)dieselmech Wrote:

I didn't mean to give you thanks I press the wrong button.... Ummmm I have a better one for you.... The question is to  you "dieslmech" do you like poker if so I will like to up the pot. I also wil like to ask the webmaster can you please remove my thanks from his posting it was done by mistake

RE: Cummins Activator for INSITE 8.X+ - burrows_03 - 02-19-2019

Dieselmech There is a thing called etiquette. Maybe you should seek out its definition and put it to practical application.

RE: Cummins Activator for INSITE 8.X+ - Rocinante - 02-19-2019

It works fine. You want proof? Reach out to him and he will provide proof through his messaging app. He uses Signal app.

RE: Cummins Activator for INSITE 8.X+ - vectortrucking - 02-22-2019

i enjoy the rhyming on last 2 sentences lol

RE: Cummins Activator for INSITE 8.X+ - Joseph89 - 03-29-2019

i can test?