Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
virus warning! source1auto
hi guys please be aware i and friend got virus from source1auto stay away from there.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to kwdriver for this post:
  • alicestar, alphacode, pete379longnose, RenoX, Zezima
I thought I sent a PM to everyone affected.

I would like to formally make everyone aware, a new forum popped up looking a lot like ours. Its name is Source 1 Auto. It is a site trying to grab members from our site and promising them things they don’t have. I wanted to make you all aware that their software is either fake or has embedded Trojan horses which steal your personal data as more than one of our members have found out.

I want to make all aware that they have a bitcoin miner running via JavaScript when you visit their site.

If you have received an invitation to this forum via methods of ZEZ AUTO please make staff aware so we can take action against that user here.

We don’t want to see our users fall victim to sites that steal your personal data. We care about you guys.

Your friend,
Zezima
[-] The following 11 users say Thank You to Zezima for this post:
  • alicestar, alphacode, burrows_03, kwdriver, Meat-Head, pete379longnose, ralphpad, RenoX, Rocinante, Turbo95, wgp1226
There few members here trying to get people there.
bad site spins cpu fan when on it
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to alicestar for this post:
  • kwdriver, pete379longnose, RenoX, Rocinante, Zezima
thx 4 letting me kno. few friends been invited by XXX and XXXXXXXXXX i think XXXXXXX owns it. traitor?

Post Modified by Zezima
Reason: Usernames were removed. Public bashing not allowed.
I don't own that site I was asked to join no traitors here and if I would have known that joining up would have caused me this much grief I wouldn't have im a member of zez mhh and source 1. Nothing I have ever posted here as ever given anybody a virus. So if anything has been posted over there with a virus it was not done so by me as the only thing I have posted was an introduction
if there is a program with a virus in it please let me know so I can get it pulled. Was not any intention of trying to infect people's computers.and thank you for the warning zezima I am going to jump off that train. As I was unaware of any of that.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to burrows_03 for this post:
  • alicestar, Rocinante, Zezima
Even though this is the "Gossip" forum, please don't negatively shout users out. If you have a problem with a user please speak to a staff member through PM.
i am officially deleted from source 1
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to burrows_03 for this post:
  • Rocinante
i joined to see what it was all about
ill stick zez and mhh
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hdavidsonsport for this post:
  • burrows_03, Rocinante
Same here sir
So many tried to convince me source1auto site was safe. My IPS/IDS has something else to say about it!

[Image: forum_infection.png]
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Rocinante for this post:
  • hdavidsonsport, Meat-Head, oxyd0xy