Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
flashed ecm lost fan control
hey, need help with why i would lose fan control, i made ecm image and template, before flasing ecm with new cal, i also made a backkup with calterm of the old file, fan works with old file but not with new one, settings in insite are the same on both files, problem is fan will not shut off, it is set up 0 volts in insite, when i swich it to 12 or 24 it shuts off but then the manuel overide switch does not make it come on, did a file compare with calterm cant find anything that looks suspect, its an 871 and pete 389, like i say all settings in insite are idedical, would sure apreiate any help, my other trucks this same cal works fine dont know what the isssue could be
(01-26-2018, 01:42 PM)cumapart Wrote: hey, need help with why i would lose fan control, i made ecm image and template, before flasing ecm with new cal, i also made a backkup with calterm of the old file, fan works with old file but not with new one, settings in insite are the same on both files, problem is fan will not shut off, it is set up 0 volts in insite, when i swich it to 12 or 24 it shuts off but then the manuel overide switch does not make it come on, did a file compare with calterm cant find anything that looks suspect, its an 871 and pete 389, like i say all settings in insite are idedical, would sure apreiate any help, my other trucks this same cal works fine dont know what the isssue could be

Check multiplexing settings for the switch / cab controller in Paccar ESA. If you haven't made any changes there, check the multiplexing for the switch in INSITE f&p. Should be set to the cab controller address code.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Lucifer for this post:
  • cumapart, kwdriver, Sensei
No 49

In insite that is
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to burrows_03 for this post:
  • cumapart, kwdriver, Sensei
Got it sorted, was a setting in insite, thanks
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to cumapart for this post:
  • Rocinante, Sensei
(01-27-2018, 10:25 PM)cumapart Wrote: Got it sorted, was a setting in insite, thanks

If you don't mind what was it?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Rocinante for this post:
  • Sensei