Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ZEZ CURRENCY
ZEZ currency seems to be a pretty cool concept. For a member without much to give he can take without feeling like a leach (for the honest guys anyway)..... Also a lot of times when you have to pay for something, even a small amount you don't tend to share with the world. Another benefit is password protect without having to wait for a pm to be answered (pay and instant pass). Curious on everyone's  thoughts on this, I think its pretty cool and new to me. Also wondering how to add this feature into a thread? Regards T-MAN
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to T-MAN for this post:
  • alicestar, alphacode, Lucifer, webmaster, Zuki
(03-11-2018, 10:08 AM)T-MAN Wrote: ZEZ currency seems to be a pretty cool concept. For a member without much to give he can take without feeling like a leach (for the honest guys anyway)..... Also a lot of times when you have to pay for something, even a small amount you don't tend to share with the world. Another benefit is password protect without having to wait for a pm to be answered (pay and instant pass). Curious on everyone's  thoughts on this, I think its pretty cool and new to me. Also wondering how to add this feature into a thread? Regards T-MAN

Thank you for your feedback. We try our best not to be greedy. We try to make it easy to get the things you need without waiting for people to respond. The money we receive from donations or purchases of ZEZ go to keeping the forum advertisement-free & supporting the programmers. You can also earn ZEZ simply by supporting users and/or supplying content.

As for using the ZEZ currency on your own posts, kindly follow the instructions here: http://www.zezauto.com/Announcement-ATTE...elling-Box
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to webmaster for this post:
  • alicestar, Lucifer, wgp1226
(03-11-2018, 10:08 AM)T-MAN Wrote: ZEZ currency seems to be a pretty cool concept. For a member without much to give he can take without feeling like a leach (for the honest guys anyway)..... Also a lot of times when you have to pay for something, even a small amount you don't tend to share with the world. Another benefit is password protect without having to wait for a pm to be answered (pay and instant pass). Curious on everyone's  thoughts on this, I think its pretty cool and new to me. Also wondering how to add this feature into a thread? Regards T-MAN

it work pretty well. good system
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Zuki for this post:
  • alicestar, Lucifer