Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SDP De-mandate
looking for anyone who does tunning/demandates on CAT spd engine.  we have a request for one but only do cummins, i will have serial number as soon as the owner gets it to me, 

also we are in Alberta so anything here is legal, they can run on sliced dolphins and its fine until it leaves the province, also i do not expect anything for free so PM me info info, background, cost and ill get back to you ASAP
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to colterHD for this post:
  • DewDewMax
(04-12-2020, 11:16 AM)colterHD Wrote: looking for anyone who does tunning/demandates on CAT spd engine.  we have a request for one but only do cummins, i will have serial number as soon as the owner gets it to me, 

also we are in Alberta so anything here is legal, they can run on sliced dolphins and its fine until it leaves the province, also i do not expect anything for free so PM me info info, background, cost and ill get back to you ASAP
hahaha that comment just made my day. Ontario here, pm me and I can point you in the right direction....I asked on here a while ago and never got a answer!
(04-12-2020, 11:16 AM)colterHD Wrote: looking for anyone who does tunning/demandates on CAT spd engine.  we have a request for one but only do cummins, i will have serial number as soon as the owner gets it to me, 

I can help you with this...
(04-13-2020, 09:33 AM)kamiar Wrote:

I can help you with this...
excellent, send me your info ans what you need, i should have the rest of the info today