Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running mode CM 870 with Calterm
Can someone please tell me what to use in Calterm 3.17 to show what mode my truck is running in. I did find a leaking injector now the engine still runs great but i believe it is running in warmup mode hence why i get black smoke while up shifting. I OEm inframed this 10,000 miles ago including thermostat which i changed twice because unless it idles forever with the fan off it never gets over 160 degrees F. stays rite at 160 driving down the road never changes even on insite the most i seen was 165. Anyway i'm not looking for anyone to do this for me i just couldn't figure out which tables to look at to show what mode it's in. Thank you
(09-26-2020, 07:20 AM)oldgms Wrote: Can someone please tell me what to use in Calterm 3.17 to show what mode my truck is running in. I did find a leaking injector now the engine still runs great but i believe it is running in warmup mode hence why i get black smoke while up shifting. I OEm inframed this 10,000 miles ago including thermostat which i changed twice because unless it idles forever with the fan off it never gets over 160 degrees F. stays rite at 160 driving down the road never changes even on insite the most i seen was 165. Anyway i'm not looking for anyone to do this for me i just couldn't figure out which tables to look at to show what mode it's in. Thank you

this shows run mode along with everything else needed to see what one is doing ...
https://www.zezauto.com/Thread-ISX-870?pid=3203#pid3203

you got CT .. just put the same settings and make the same screen 4 yourself.
My intention is only for to be helpful on here on occasion and noting more. What I post is always grounded on a factual basis, as I have no tolerance for ppl who try to use fakery, fancy-talk, etc. to try to impress others.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MaraJin for this post:
  • Coronado, oldgms