Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote install - Jaguar Land Rover JLR Pathfinder, SDD, EPC, Microcat
Remote install - Jaguar Land Rover JLR Pathfinder, SDD, EPC, Microcat

JLR Pathfinder (with online updates) - $139
Pathfinder is the all-new diagnostic system specifically designed and released for the introduction of the following vehicles.

Land Rover: Range Rover L405 (17MY), Range Rover Sport L494 (17MY), New Discovery L462 (17MY)
Jaguar: F-TYPE X152 (18MY), F-PACE X761 (18MY), XE X760 (18MY), XF X260 (18MY)

These vehicles have been designed to communicate with new high-speed communication protocols. This allows faster software download, programming, and communication, making it faster to use and saving valuable time. These vehicles can only communicate with the all-new Pathfinder diagnostic software using the new Diagnostics over Internet Protocol (DoIP) Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI) unit which conforms to the new communication protocol.
[Image: JLR-Pathfinder.jpg]

Jaguar Land Rover JLR IDS SDD (with calibrations files) - $85
Jaguar Land Rover JLR IDS SDD (without calibrations files) - $45
JLR SDD - Just configure tool VAS5054, VAS6154, Ford VCM - $20

The official software for the diagnosis and repair of cars Jaguar, Land Rover. Symptom Driven Diagnostics (SDD) doesn't have the functionality to communicate with these 2017 model year vehicles.
[Image: JLR-SDD.jpg]

Jaguar EPC 2018 - $59
Jaguar EPC 2013 - $39

Spare parts catalog that contains for the legendary English Jaguar brands: Daimler Limousine Jaguar S-Type Jaguar X-Type Jaguar XJ6 & XJ12 (XJ40) Jaguar XK8 Coupe / Conv. Series III Saloon The New XJ Range XJ Series XJS Sports Coupe / Conv.
[Image: Jaguar-EPC.jpg]

Land Rover Microcat - $35
The Land Rover Microcat auto parts catalog contains spare parts information for the legendary Land Rover and Range Rover brands that once belonged to the Rover Group.
[Image: Land-Rover-Microcat.jpg]

JLR Seed Code Calculator - $159

Need it? Write to me for details.