Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PACCAR programing
What program/s other then PACCAR software do any of you guys use for tuning/demandates of them.

i have an engine id like to watch while its on the dyno and Jpro cant do what i want (2015 MX-13) and software on the dyno can't read beyond the gauges in the dash or the external senors we've put on for testing, 

thanks
For MX13 Paccar diagnostic, you can use either the Davie 3 thats is availble on forums, but works only with VCI560 for DAF/Paccar, with this you can pretty much do a lot of things even flash an ECM as blank etc... or buy the Davie 4 from Paccar delaerships, this work with Nexiq usb link, very limited access.

To delete these you need Kess or New genius to read the ecm calibration file and flash back, to edit the files you would need winols or similar software.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kamiar for this post:
  • colterHD
i have one laptop that has JPRo 2017 on it, its been useful when OEM programs go down but very very limited with PACCAR its just the only software i have that'll read them. This engine in particular has been deleted which has made JPRO completely useless but its running well, it is throwing DEF codes from time to time.

ive done limited work with WINSOLS but thats all good information, thanks, id hate to have to buy another dongle just to get Davie3. we dont see these engines enough to take on demandating them but there showing up more often
A properly deleted truck should not throw any codes...
(03-30-2020, 04:13 PM)kamiar Wrote: A properly deleted truck should not throw any codes...

correct, client has only had it happen a couple times since he bought the truck, i just have no way of digging into it.

i do have Ksuite on one laptop but no KESS or Ktag loaded as far as i can tell, i dont/havent used either
If you have kess and teamviewer I can help you just let me know and we will review your questions
(03-31-2020, 11:05 PM)Isrraelito Wrote: If you have kess and teamviewer I can help you just let me know and we will review your questions

no kess or k-tag just the k-suite, ill spend my spare time this week looking for proper programs needed, ill keep you posted