Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MM2 Complete Version 2 or 3
(01-24-2019, 07:15 PM)fazooley Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 06:58 PM)Unilevers Wrote: the overlay was never released because they wanted people who were going to do it to have to go through manually and do it, and save the market for some people who actual do this for a living.  We figured that anyone who was actually going to spend the time and read it and go through it and do it was smart enough to do it themselves anyways.  The 871 was the only overlays that rawze released - the 2250 to X15 stuff and the 870 wasnt released.

Was easy enough to make although I tested it on a vehicle we have here and had some issues.  I think however that my mechanic forgot to remove the NOX sensors and they kept re-establishing afterwards.  Was just curios to compare and see if i was going crazy or not lol..

Thanks
Frankie
the parameters that are out there are for the "africa" delete which uses the multiplexing logic to unassign various sensors and such.  It must be unplugged if they are plugged in the ECM will initialize it and a fault will be thrown.  Its just one version of MM, a very stripped down one designed to see what little could be changed and get away with it.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Unilevers for this post:
  • Brock, MaraJin
HI anyone have latest version of MM2 VERSION 3