Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Navistar Engine Diagnostics + Patch
falta un archivo para parchar
falta el archivo said72
Hi all. Came into the forums for the sake of a friend to get Navistar software. Realized everyone is having issues with the setup/files. Do a search (Google) for the mentioned things if you want to learn more, or to find the stuff to download. You'll need to get the proper REG files (registry) and import them. Once you've gotten that out of the way - use RUNASDATE to set the date to 2017/2018. Maybe do it with no internet connected so no updates are acquired. Then log in with whichever user and "123" as the password. Without quotes. It may or may not work depending on which registry file you got. But that did work out for me.

Don't want to give too much info - no idea why it was left out by the OP and those who knew or got it to work. Hopefully that gives a bit more help to those who are passing by or passing through.

I'll probably stick around a bit. What I don't like is the fact that some of these companies don't give you a trial version to verify things actually work beforehand. It may not even work for me. I've got an OBDLink SX with a J1708 adapter. Just need to know if it will actually read/clear codes on the truck before any actual purchase is made.

Anyways - thanks to the forums and operators. Thanks to the members that made this possible. Keep up the good work!

*EDIT*
So it doesn't seem to work with the OBDLink SX. Is there a specific/special cable/hardware that's needed for this to work? Thanks in advance.