Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just another mm2 thread
Lightbulb 
Hello ZEZ members, I have been studying the ZeroCrisis MM2 (2.0) explained delete, but while reading I realized that mentions some files I don't have like 'Some Common Boost tables.xls'.

It also mentions that it includes a copy of the overlay file(s) needed to perform a MM Delete for both bigger engines with the bigger Holset turbo's and for the smaller engines with the smaller turbo.
Could someone help me by sharing a copy?

I Downloaded the MM2 document explained in an old MaraJin thread, that came attached with an overlay called MM2_1505W_20180501_by_pringles.exp, Has anyone tasted the overlay? Does anyone know what power and torque it operates at? could it work on a 450 hp motor?

Any help and comment to get on the right way and continue learning is greatly appreciated.
If anyone needs a copy of the document let me know in the comments and i send it in.
I will share a collection of ecfg's to the participants.

Cheers!
Sounds to me like maybe you have an illegitimate or very outdated copy of that document. There is a much newer one out there released in (08-2021) that includes a whole lot more info.

Not to detract away from this wonderful forum in any way ... but maybe you should head over to the Authors website and ask those questions. There is nothing the guy cannot answer about red engine programming and how the ecm works. Last I checked, he was more than willing to help/educate just about anyone trying to learn how ecm works, how to do any programming the right ways so that it don't trash the engine in some way.

-- That is, as long as they (A).Are not pig headed/arrogant and r willing to listen. They (B).Are not trying to make big power and blow up engines. And ©. Are not trying to do other stupid things that shorten engine life in any way.
My intention is only for to be helpful on here on occasion and noting more. What I post is always grounded on a factual basis, as I have no tolerance for ppl who try to use fakery, fancy-talk, etc. to try to impress others.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MaraJin for this post:
  • Deeoux
(03-30-2022, 10:49 AM)MaraJin Wrote: Sounds to me like maybe you have an illegitimate or very outdated copy of that document. There is a much newer one out there released in (08-2021) that includes a whole lot more info.

Not to detract away from this wonderful forum in any way ... but maybe you should head over to the Authors website and ask those questions. There is nothing the guy cannot answer about red engine programming and how the ecm works. Last I checked, he was more than willing to help/educate just about anyone trying to learn how ecm works, how to do any programming the right ways so that it don't trash the engine in some way.

-- That is, as long as they (A).Are not pig headed/arrogant and r willing to listen. They (B).Are not trying to make big power and blow up engines. And ©. Are not trying to do other stupid things that shorten engine life in any way.
It's good to know that there is recent information, although I don't know the exact author, is Rawze the author?
My purpose is to better understand the operation of the ecm and the modifications of charge tables, injection and fueling tables, etc. With some mathematical theory, I don't want to just copy and paste.
here in my town it is customary to load deleted calibrations regardless of whether they have the same cpl or not, and many bad practices that I would like to improve.
I remember when I just started in this great forum you had some posts talking about this topic with other members, but since I was a total newbie I didn't understand almost anything, but for some reason these disappeared.
I will be very grateful if you can share some more recent copy, thanks.
Regards.
Hey guys, just curious on where to find this newest version? Been doing lots of research on this, would be very interested to see what has been updated and what new things I can learn.
I got the new copy
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Aleeex for this post:
  • irontom10