Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
JPRO 2017v3 + KG & KM
Start new threads or purchase look under news section of forum
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to burrows_03 for this post:
  • Rocinante, Zezima
is this the 4.0 version with all bidirectional features?
(05-03-2019, 07:52 AM)DIESEL-DANIEL Wrote: is this the 4.0 version with all bidirectional features?

This is JPRO 2017v3. It has bidirectional features but it’s an older version. I sell latest if you need it.
i paid for this, followed directions pretty clearly, and i am getting an error when opening ACTIVATOR.exe

opi.cod - Bad Image

lic.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator for vendor support. Error 0xc00000020

i have tried reinstalling the the activator all the way from the begining of the proicess, even unzipping it again.
(03-23-2020, 11:10 AM)GonTruckin Wrote: i paid for this, followed directions pretty clearly, and i am getting an error when opening ACTIVATOR.exe

opi.cod - Bad Image

lic.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator for vendor support. Error 0xc00000020

i have tried reinstalling the the activator all the way from the begining of the proicess, even unzipping it again.

Hi, send PM to me, I can help you

(06-13-2019, 12:41 PM)Zezima Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 07:52 AM)DIESEL-DANIEL Wrote: is this the 4.0 version with all bidirectional features?

This is JPRO 2017v3. It has bidirectional features but it’s an older version. I sell latest if you need it.

Hi Sir,

Can you send me your price for last version?

Thank you
-----------------------------------------
"Thanks and Rep" is high appreciated if you feel free and my useful post. 
Thanks in advance
IF I BUY IT CAN I INSTALL IT ON MULTIPLE LAPTOP?
hello where can i find the password for open that file ? thanks