Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
INSITE 8.5.2 Unlocked with Fleet Cals and Password Reset [Clean, No Virus]
(11-13-2019, 02:28 AM)TruckDoctor Wrote: Please check your PM. Attempted Install but with supplied Icon still showing older installed licensing information from insite that was already on machine that expires in a few days.
This activation is using simulator mode, you just run the loader and insite opens. It doesn't show a license, but fleet calibrations and password resets function without problem.
(11-12-2019, 03:59 PM)zimmermantrk Wrote: working good sir thank u.

(11-10-2019, 05:20 PM)MartinLe Wrote: Dear friend,

Thanks for your reply. It means that it is show PCID if I connect the truck?
your question does not make sense.
Dear mate,

Thank for your reply. Maybe, my english is not good.
I used insite 8.3 with crack activation, I find that there is PCID in Help\about.
Thus, I would like to ask that if this activation contains PCID or PCID is N.A?
Thank you
-----------------------------------------
"Thanks and Rep" is high appreciated if you feel free and my useful post. 
Thanks in advance
I’ll check in a few days when I ran the loader and opened the insite a clicked about insite and the manage license section it was showing the old license that expires in a few days. I guess I’ll have to wait for expiration and see what happens. See if it still works due to the loader?
(11-13-2019, 11:11 AM)TruckDoctor Wrote: I’ll check in a few days when I ran the loader and opened the insite a clicked about insite and the manage license section it was showing the old license that expires in a few days. I guess I’ll have to wait for expiration and see what happens. See if it still works due to the loader?
You are currently using different type of license. wait till license expires or clear it manually. then use loader.

(11-13-2019, 06:20 AM)MartinLe Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 03:59 PM)zimmermantrk Wrote: working good sir thank u.

(11-10-2019, 05:20 PM)MartinLe Wrote: Dear friend,

Thanks for your reply. It means that it is show PCID if I connect the truck?
your question does not make sense.
Dear mate,

Thank for your reply. Maybe, my english is not good.
I used insite 8.3 with crack activation, I find that there is PCID in Help\about.
Thus, I would like to ask that if this activation contains PCID or PCID is N.A?
Thank you
PCID is not specified in this crack so it will say N/A
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Zezima for this post:
  • MartinLe
do you have instruction for file
Do we have to firewall block anything from internet access with this?
I've been able to get this to successfully work on a Windows 7 machine no problem. Does this work on a windows 10 machines as well? or is this a trick to get it to work. after running the KG and putting the file in the C:/ drive location i click on the insite icon and it does show the initial chinese lettering, but never actually opens Insite itself. Works on Windows 7, but not seeming to work on 10? any help would be greatly appreciated.
Insite 8.5.2 stopped working for me this week, anyone else get this

"This version of INSITE it's not supported and won't open anymore. Upgrade to the last version"
It is time bomb. Need to use Insite 8.6 or 8.7.
Or change date before 3-2021 to make it working back
-----------------------------------------
"Thanks and Rep" is high appreciated if you feel free and my useful post. 
Thanks in advance
I wanted to purchase . Contact me