Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cummins Calterm ECFG Bundle - BGT CM2350 (X15 - EPA 2017-2018)
There must be a real pissing match between Jonny and webmaster, Jonny must have 1000's of these ecfg and he posted the exact ones webmaster did. I believe they were up for like 1.5 hours 200+ downloads and only a handful of thanks. These ecfg's were impossible to get or sold for 250-1000 each. I think most people who took them probably cant use them to there full potential, but sure will make it easy to steal someone else's work. I also saw an x15 overlay for sale not sure if its zynots but seems odd, a few months ago a 2250 overlay that worked was like gold, now you can grab a x15? crazy. I'm not a tuner/programmer I'm more of a mechanic with a laptop who is curious and wanting to learn. I have always paid to have something deleted and never felt like I was screwed... I think the handful of really good guys who can tune anything are going to get real quiet and let the truckstop tuners start blowing everything up then come back charging a premium to fix things. This is just my 2cents and not directed toward anyone, just hate to see a good thing come to an end.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to T-MAN for this post:
  • dawn patrol, oxyd0xy
(03-13-2018, 09:26 AM)T-MAN Wrote: There must be a real pissing match between Jonny and webmaster, Jonny must have 1000's of these ecfg and he posted the exact ones webmaster did. I believe they were up for like 1.5 hours 200+ downloads and only a handful of thanks. These ecfg's were impossible to get or sold for 250-1000 each. I think most people who took them probably cant use them to there full potential, but sure will make it easy to steal someone else's work. I also saw an x15 overlay for sale not sure if its zynots but seems odd, a few months ago a 2250 overlay that worked was like gold, now you can grab a x15? crazy. I'm not a tuner/programmer I'm more of a mechanic with a laptop who is curious and wanting to learn. I have always paid to have something deleted and never felt like I was screwed... I think the handful of really good guys who can tune anything are going to get real quiet and let the truckstop tuners start blowing everything up then come back charging a premium to fix things. This is just my 2cents and not directed toward anyone, just hate to see a good thing come to an end.

This stuff happens sometimes, but I think webmaster doesn’t need to stress over it. It happens, forums share things sometimes. If it helps people I think it’s okay to a limit especially when credit is given to those who originally supported them. I have personally seen webmasters ecfg library. He has ECFGs for every category on the Calterm module list. I was recently sent 2018 ECFGs from as new as a month ago. We all have our sources, why can’t we just get along?
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to alphacode for this post:
  • Lifesport, oxyd0xy , Sensei, T-MAN
(03-12-2018, 09:14 PM)webmaster Wrote:
(03-12-2018, 09:09 PM)kwdriver Wrote: jonny rotten stole ones from here and posted on mhh heh

Yes, we know. P/L is the exact same. We know he got them from here.

Let me just start by stating who these came from. They came from a friend who works at Cummins. I sent them to webmaster for release. I originally sent these to a few people and they got around quick. How do I know? Because the 60.70.17.15 ECFGs, there are three of them, are exactly the same. I did so to see if people would notice and also so I could see if they were shared.
If I helped in any way, please give THANKS + REP!

Cummins INSITE 8.x+Fleet Cals, Password Resets
Cummins Calterm 5.12.1
Calterm Master Tool v9.4
Cummins INCAL Tool v7.0
CNH 9.2 Dealer or Engineering
Wabco 13.6 Engineering
DDDL 8.19 - Levels 10/10/10
CAT ET 2023A + Perkins 2023A + FPKG/AutoGen
SR 4.11 Engineering
Bendix ACOM Pro 2023
Allison DOC 2023
JPRO 2023
Remote Tuning for all Cummins engines. PM for Quote.
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to zyNoT for this post:
  • catattack3406e, cumapart, Lifesport, Lucifer, oxyd0xy , T-MAN , Zezima
(03-13-2018, 02:23 PM)zyNoT Wrote:
(03-12-2018, 09:14 PM)webmaster Wrote:
(03-12-2018, 09:09 PM)kwdriver Wrote: jonny rotten stole ones from here and posted on mhh heh

Yes, we know. P/L is the exact same. We know he got them from here.

Let me just start by stating who these came from. They came from a friend who works at Cummins. I sent them to webmaster for release. I originally sent these to a few people and they got around quick. How do I know? Because the 60.70.17.15 ECFGs, there are three of them, are exactly the same. I did so to see if people would notice and also so I could see if they were shared.

I noticed that... haha.
60.70.17.15 ECFGs are not the latest available and there actually are some different subversions under each main version... like for 60.70.17.15 ECFGs there are 4 subs.
(03-16-2018, 04:30 PM)kamiar Wrote: 60.70.17.15 ECFGs are not the latest available and there actually are some different subversions under each main version... like for 60.70.17.15 ECFGs there are 4 subs.

Yes but in this case all subversions are exactly the same. Just diff them and you'll see what I'm talking about. Smile

P.S. I posted 60.70.17.18 on here already - that is currently the latest build.
If I helped in any way, please give THANKS + REP!

Cummins INSITE 8.x+Fleet Cals, Password Resets
Cummins Calterm 5.12.1
Calterm Master Tool v9.4
Cummins INCAL Tool v7.0
CNH 9.2 Dealer or Engineering
Wabco 13.6 Engineering
DDDL 8.19 - Levels 10/10/10
CAT ET 2023A + Perkins 2023A + FPKG/AutoGen
SR 4.11 Engineering
Bendix ACOM Pro 2023
Allison DOC 2023
JPRO 2023
Remote Tuning for all Cummins engines. PM for Quote.
I’m
Looking to purchase the bgt 2350 overlay. To try thank you
greetings the pack has the Master file
Anyone still have this overlay

Anyone still have this overlay
(03-10-2018, 02:57 AM)webmaster Wrote:
Application: Cummins BGT (X15 - EPA 2017-2018) ECFG Bundle for Calterm.
Version: Bundle - Multiple Versions
Description: Includes Bundle of ECFG files for Calterm.

Download link is attached to this post. Password is accessible by in-forum currency.

Hello, 
Is there XCAL FILE for this bundle