Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cat flash files
Cat hp flash files. Most of you probably have these already since this list has been floating around for awhile. But I've added a few more to it, 

6nz_650whp I'm not sure who's tune this is but when my 6nz still had the stock turbo on it it would make around 40 psi and was unrunnable while loaded due to high egt's but it was all kinds of fun empty. Haven't really tried it since my new turbo.

2707127 pdi 70 pin5degrees is another one I'm unsure of. When opened up it doesn't match the original 2707127 file so I'd imagine it's modded in some way. I currently have it flashed into my ecm so we'll see.

I have just about every stock cat on highway flash file from 1999 on up if anyone would like me to post anything specific up let me know.

HP files
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to ktllc15 for this post:
  • Jerm180sx, Reddog, Unilevers
the pdi 70 pin file has a some timing added across the tables.  it is a average of 5 degrees added with a few spots upward of 8.  it has no extra fueling or anything else.

it runs decent but is hard on the rotating assembly due to some fairly advanced timing.  its good on fuel while it lasts!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Unilevers for this post:
  • ktllc15
Thanks for the info. That's too bad that it's hard on the bottom end because I don't think my trucks ever pulled this smooth.
Thumbs Down 
Hello. How do I go about purchasing these files. Thank you