Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cat DPF Delete
REMOVED .

Attached Files
.txt   Cat DPF Delete.txt (Size: 50 bytes / Downloads: 163)
[-] The following 8 users say Thank You to DanyBoy for this post:
  • 4ly-syk, Cat-tech, fredyviera, kikis, Ryandraco, SpTecnico82, tech123 , Truckdriver
wow nice share! thanks
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 4ly-syk for this post:
  • DanyBoy
Everyone I'm sure has the crappy 475hp SDP delete file that's been floating around for years, here's a repaired version. I fixed the torque lines and made a couple other mods to it. This file is strictly a dpf and cgi delete. VVA's are still on and all sensors stay plugged in with this file. It runs well and gets great fuel economy.

This is from the readme on "Your sdp delete"

No credit given to the person who made this file?
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to BIG ANGRY HILLBILLY for this post:
  • ghostman, kwdriver, Unilevers
(04-01-2018, 08:36 PM)BIG ANGRY HILLBILLY Wrote: Everyone I'm sure has the crappy 475hp SDP delete file that's been floating around for years, here's a repaired version. I fixed the torque lines and made a couple other mods to it. This file is strictly a dpf and cgi delete. VVA's are still on and all sensors stay plugged in with this file. It runs well and gets great fuel economy.

This is from the readme on "Your sdp delete"

No credit given to the person who made this file?

who origin made it?
I had it from another forum but never test, supposed to come from member with high reputations , so if it's no good I,ll remove it .
(04-02-2018, 04:59 PM)DanyBoy Wrote: I had it from another forum but never test, supposed to come from member with high reputations , so if it's no good I,ll remove it .

I made that file and had you flashed it you would have seen that.

Also, the 382-5342 "delete" file you posted is a bone stock file but with some weird encryption that my guess is will brick the ecm.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to smokinpete379 for this post:
  • ghostman