Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cascadia Dash Miles how to correct?
I have a customer who replaced their dash computer and now they want to get the miles to match the ECM.... I have  looked all over DDDL I find the way to fix MCM miles and CPC but they dont work on dash cluster. Its a 2013 Cascadia  with a dd15... Any one here ever had this issue and know how to fix?
(10-20-2020, 08:54 AM)ISXCUMMINSGUY Wrote: I have a customer who replaced their dash computer and now they want to get the miles to match the ECM.... I have  looked all over DDDL I find the way to fix MCM miles and CPC but they dont work on dash cluster. Its a 2013 Cascadia  with a dd15... Any one here ever had this issue and know how to fix?
Just a stab at it , have you tried with servicelink?

(10-20-2020, 08:54 AM)ISXCUMMINSGUY Wrote: I have a customer who replaced their dash computer and now they want to get the miles to match the ECM.... I have  looked all over DDDL I find the way to fix MCM miles and CPC but they dont work on dash cluster. Its a 2013 Cascadia  with a dd15... Any one here ever had this issue and know how to fix?
Just a stab at it , have you tried with servicelink?
Yes but to be honest I really dont know how to use it.. I played around with it but never got to anywhere it would show miles
If you still need this done just send me TV and I'll take a look.
If I helped in any way, please give THANKS + REP!

Cummins INSITE 8.x+Fleet Cals, Password Resets
Cummins Calterm 5.12.1
Calterm Master Tool v9.4
Cummins INCAL Tool v7.0
CNH 9.2 Dealer or Engineering
Wabco 13.6 Engineering
DDDL 8.19 - Levels 10/10/10
CAT ET 2023A + Perkins 2023A + FPKG/AutoGen
SR 4.11 Engineering
Bendix ACOM Pro 2023
Allison DOC 2023
JPRO 2023
Remote Tuning for all Cummins engines. PM for Quote.