Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calterm 4: Editing Dataplate Parameters & Unlocking Issue
Question 
Hi all,

I used to use Calterm 3 back in the day and I remember being able to change the ECM S/N. I can't seem to do this with Calterm 4. Does anyone know if there is a restriction on Calterm 4 for altering the dataplate or identifier information? 

The ECM I was trying to alter was "secured."  I tried to toggle the security to unsecure but it remained "secured." I'm not sure if that's the reason why I couldn't change the ECM S/N or not. 

Thanks in advance!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SaMirakle for this post:
  • DewDewMax
Did you request change lock under commands? You won’t be able to make or save any changes unless the security lock in bottom left corner is unlocked.
(02-17-2020, 08:55 PM)DewDewMax Wrote: Did you request change lock under commands? You won’t be able to make or save any changes unless the security lock in bottom left corner is unlocked.
Hi there. Yes, there was a lock at the bottom left area of Calterm. I tried to toggle the security command to unlock it and the console log stated that it was successful. However, when I try to save the changes it gives me an error and will not save. I'm not able to change the ECM to unsecure because of this. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the error but calibrations keep failing through Insite. This may have something to do with it but I will try to play around with it a bit more soon.