Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CM850 Calterm Question.
Hello all, this is my first post and I do believe this is the correct section to post in. If not, inform me and I shall move it. 

I'm currently trying to access a cm850 ISB (Automotive) with calterm however I do not have the correct software phase e2m file. The software phase in the current calibration is a 06050011 and the closest file i have is a 06050013. If I proceed to use this file will it cause any issues? Vehicle is a 12/2006 F750. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

If anyone has a 06050011 file could you please share? Im trying to bypass the Low Coolant Engine shutdown. I believe the ECM to be faulty. Wires checked okay, sensor checked okay but replaced anyway and replaced harness connector.

Update: I haven't actually tried to use the 06050013 file yet but I found a way to temporarily get the truck back on the road without the derate. Apparently unplugging the sensor and triggering the Low Coolant level high will disable the engine protection and just illuminate the CEL. Noticed that any small amount of draw on the 5v supply will immediately drop to under 3.5 volts so I'm pretty sure its the ECM. If someone reading this has the desired file or knows where I could obtain it please share. I will give all the thanks!