Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Cummins ISL 9 CM2150 DPF/EGR delete bad tune! HELP PLEASE!
Good Afternoon.

I am also in need of some desperate help. I have a 2013 freightliner m2-106 that is a mess. About 3 years ago i had a local guy come around and do DPF/EGR deletes on a couple of our problem trucks that were going to need whole new systems or just cannot get right. we have 2 of these trucks that are identical, with vin numbers off the last digit by one. When he did the delete he uploaded the file into ECM and they both had no power. Turbos would serge and terrible fuel mileage. After a month he said he fixed it and we met him with one truck, he uploaded new file and the truck came to life. Great power, normal fuel mileage and its been bullet proof here in the mountains. The second truck did not get done before this guy fell off the face of the earth. Today it used 80 gallons to go 250 miles and continues with turbo surge and no power. I think it needs a little more fuel myself since she can breath now but no totally sure. Do anyone have a file for and ISL 9 CM2150 350hp? Its been 2 years and i am stuck on what to do!  Willing to pay for the help!Thanks so much!
Where are you located? It sounds like someone took a BBZ (CM2250) or BDR (CM2350) delete and applied it to your vehicle.
I have seen many like that. The turbos don't allow enough airflow and the fueling is set way too high keeping the vehicle in alpha0 protection mode forever.
If I helped in any way, please give THANKS + REP!

Cummins INSITE 8.x+Fleet Cals, Password Resets
Cummins Calterm 5.12.1
Calterm Master Tool v9.4
Cummins INCAL Tool v7.0
CNH 9.2 Dealer or Engineering
Wabco 13.6 Engineering
DDDL 8.19 - Levels 10/10/10
CAT ET 2023A + Perkins 2023A + FPKG/AutoGen
SR 4.11 Engineering
Bendix ACOM Pro 2023
Allison DOC 2023
JPRO 2023
Remote Tuning for all Cummins engines. PM for Quote.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to zyNoT for this post:
  • Almoreno